Tuesday, April 12, 2022

About My Blog

This is not your typical herb blog. There are hundreds of those written by many much more knowledgable than I. I do not know the latin names, nor all of their properties. I have a strong awareness of energy, as I was born an empath and clarsentient. My experience of this world comes from my own angle, and those presented to me. Plants called to me early on, and have continued to throughout my life here. 
Herbs came along in my 20s, really, and literally grew into that awareness, expanding it as my human family's health needs expanded. I speak of plants as if they are a part of my heart because they are. My blog is my journey of getting to know these wonderful, giving creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chickory

I was happy to find it again last year, and added it to my garden plot. I was trying to preserve this wild medicinal before it was wiped out...